SECURING YOUR PRACTICE’S FUTURE
Why Partner with OCP?
The practice of orthopedic surgery is evolving rapidly. Shifting managed care and hospital dynamics are putting pressure on all orthopedists. We are stronger facing these common challenges together.
Orthopedic Care Partners (OCP) is the leading partner for high-performing orthopedic surgery practices. We provide financial liquidity, enhanced resources, and capital to our family of practices while allowing them to maintain the unique identities that have made them so successful.
Control Your Own Future Success
- Continue to be an owner / partner in larger, growing OCP practice
- With OCP resources, accelerate your practice’s growth and market share
- Continue to maintain autonomy and control of your day-to-day practice (“If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” model)
- Greater Security being part of a larger, diversified organization
Diversify & Create More Wealth
- Take “chips off the table” – up-front cash at tax advantaged capital gains rates
- Immediate equity diversification by becoming OCP equity owners
- OCP has already created substantial wealth for its partners over the last 24 months
- Enhanced Resources
- Access to investment capital and top-tier value added services
- OCP resources have proven track record to driven substantial growth for existing practices
- Shared cost of OCP platform resources across multiple practices
Seasoned Partner vs. Stand-Alone PE
- Immediate equity value lift given increased scale: “1 + 1 > 2”. No such lift with PE
- Accelerated timeline to lucrative ‘2nd bite’ transaction: ~2-3 years with OCP vs. ~5+ years with standalone PE
- OCP‘s proven track record of successful partnerships in Ortho space assures ‘good fit’
The Orthopaedic Institute
The Orthopaedic Institute is a private practice group of specialty physicians providing the complete spectrum of musculoskeletal care. The Orthopaedic Institute is home to 41 physicians and features 10 state-of-the-art clinic locations and 4 Express Ortho locations.
James B. Duke, M.D., P.A.
James B. Duke, MD is an Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Ocala, FL. Since 1991, Dr. Duke’s practice has assisted thousands of patients with orthopedic needs. Dr. Duke has earned worldwide acclaim for his expertise in orthopedic care, providing the latest technologies and comprehensive services for patients.
Ocala Orthopaedic Care
Ocala Orthopaedic Care is an orthopaedic practice located in Ocala, FL with a 12-year history. Ocala Orthopaedic Care specializes in Emergency Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
Citrus Orthopaedic & Joint Institute is a private practice group of 8 orthopaedic physicians providing the complete spectrum of musculoskeletal care in Citrus County, FL. Citrus Orthopaedic & Joint Institute has had over 250,000+ patient visits and performed over 40,000 orthopaedic procedures.
Scott Goldstein, DPM
Scott Goldstein, DPM is a Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialist who practices in Ocala, FL. He is board-certified in Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery and Foot Surgery.
Florida Spine and Pain
Florida Spine and Pain was founded in 2016 by Dr. Babu to serve the residents of Lake, Sumter, Marion, and the surrounding counties in Central Florida. Dr. Babu is an Interventional Pain Anesthesiologist that focuses on minimally-invasive pain solutions.
The Steadman Clinic
The Steadman Clinic, acquired in November of 2019, is a sports medicine and research institute with locations in Aspen, Edwards, Frisco, and Vail, Colorado consisting of 21 total physicians
OrthoAspen is an orthopedic practice that aims to deliver a full complement of world-class orthopaedic care services for the Aspen and Roaring Fork Valley communities. Currently, OrthoAspen has 7 practicing physicians in five specialties: Emergency Medicine, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Spine Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
Founded in 2013, Motion Orthopaedics provides world-class, comprehensive care for musculoskeletal-related injuries. The practice currently has 10 physicians with over 100 years of combined experience in the St. Louis market. Its surgeons specialize in sports medicine and the treatment of shoulder, elbow, hip, and knee injuries.